fly2help Proudly Present Details of the 2015 Gala Dinner
fly2help will be commemorating the 75th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain for their fundraising Gala Dinner, taking place on Wednesday 3rd June 2015 at the RAF Club in London's Piccadilly.
This year's gala dinner is proudly supported by Universal Weather and Aviation, the leading international flight planning and flight support services provider for Business Aviation.
A charity Hangar Party will be taking place on the 24th July 2015 in aid of fly2help. It will be in Direct Aviation's hangar at Gloucestershire Airport.
Early Bird tickets are £20 and are available up until the 31st May (limited Early Bird tickets available). Tickets are available to be reserved now and notification will be given when they can be picked up. After 31st May tickets will be £25.
Following the success of last year's TAG Airshow Cycle Challenge, fly2help is arranging a two-day cycle challenge on 5/6 September 2015.
This event will see cyclists travel from Farnborough Airport to Biggin Hill, Gatwick Airport, Shoreham Airfield and back to Farnborough in one exciting weekend. Participants will be able to say that they've cycled approximately 155 miles in just two days!
2015 Events Calendar
fly2help will be at the following events - come and meet the team and find out more about this amazing charity:
- 3rd June - fly2help Gala Dinner (sold out)
- 6th June - Throckmorton Air Show
- 13th June - Biggin Hill Festival of Flight
- 21st June - Bristol Aero Club Fly-In at Cotswold Airport
- 25-28th June - Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 24th July - Gloucestershire Airport Summer Party
- 1st & 2nd August - Old Buckenham Air Show
- 22nd & 23rd August - RAFA Shoreham Air Show
- 5th & 6th September - fly2help Cycle Challenge
- 11-13th September - Goodwood Revival
- 3rd October - fly2help fundraising evening at AV8 Cotswold Airport : Helen Tempest - The life, times & fashions of a wingwalker